Are you a highly motivated individual with strong customer service and selling skills? Are you looking for a career with an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. We are a dynamic company that offers its employees a great culture and the opportunity to make great money. If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team and become a Business Support Specialist!
As a Sales Account Manager, you will use your experience and skills to follow up with leads and ultimately close business. You will be responsible for all sales activities within the center and will serve as the first point of contact for walk-in, email, and telephone customers. You will prepare estimates and work orders and execute various marketing programs while providing exemplary customer service, building relationships, and using consultative selling when dealing with customers.
Our ideal Sales Account Manager is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach.
You will also manage the design process, manufacturing schedule, and installation of projects, with assistance and training from experienced staff.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- Work related experience in B2B sales and marketing
- Proficient with Google Suite, CRM system, and cloud based POS systems
- Must be coachable and possess a willingness and ability to learn the consultative sales process, sales closing techniques, and the process of gaining commitments
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, fast-paced, dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines